Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Puppies, Marathon Training, Job Interviews...OH MY!

A lot is going on in the Long family this week!  We got a PUPPY!!!! An adorable amazing little creature who is awesome as long as he's not chewing everything we own. Meet Rooney! How could you ever be mad at that face.




Marathon training is continuing! We completed 14 miles on Saturday which is the longest that I have ever ran and I could tell.  It was a little rough but looking forward to the 16 miler this weekend.


We have decided that we need to do destination runs for the long distances and not just run out the front door to the boring sights of shopping malls and loud streets. This weekend we ran Difficult Run which goes from Reston into Great Falls Park, VA! Amazing park and views of the Potomac. Here I am crossing a small stream


It was hot but the tree cover made it more bearable along with the camelback! I don't know where I would be without that camelback this summer, it's been a lifesaver. It was a Christmas present from the in-laws last year! YAAA!


PS - 3 Job Interviews this week!! Personal Trainer title here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment