Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to Work!

The 2 months that I took off from Corporate America to study and work part time at REI while I worked on  becoming a personal trainer has been amazing! I have had so much time to spend with my family and do things that most folks my age don't have the luxury to do. Don't get me wrong studying was hard and it is a never ending process in this industry; I will always have to retake my certification, learn new moves and of course get my nutritionist cert but the time off from a high stress job to reach a milestone in my journey of becoming what I want to be is awesome! Thank you super fantastic Husband!!


During my time off last week my Aunt Barbara from California was in town and all of us ladies headed out to Occoquan VA for afternoon tea.  I am a huge tea drinker (no coffee for me) and I have never actually gone to tea. SOOO much fun, this place The Pink Bicycle tea room was absolutely adorable. As we waited for our table we each got to pick a hat for the day, you can't see it in the photos but mine had a pretty sweet veil in back. 


We each got a cure little tea pot with the tea we requested...by the end of this I was about to float away on tea!

MMMMMMmmmmm Finger Sandwiches and Lemon Bars. I love Lemon Bars so gooey and delicious.
Ladies who lunch photos (My Mom, Me and Aunt Barbara)
Mutti is the hippest Grandmother in the world!
All of us at the table enjoying each others company

Here I am ready for my first official day of work as a Personal Trainer! Sport and Health here I come! I am so excited to work at this Gym, I see so much opportunity with applying my Personal Training knowledge, my soon to come Nutrition Certification and hopefully my Group Exercise Certification. More to come about my first day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment