Friday, July 16, 2010

Haircut Day!

The Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule of walking with Dad continues…it has been really nice to get to spend so much time together over the past month since I left my corporate gig. He has definitely been a great sounding board for me during this whole studying and planning process! So much to do and so little time...

Of course Cobber was there to see us out! He’s getting older and can’t quite pull off a mile let alone a 3 miler.

Pink Flowers in the front garden to match my awesome pink nike shorts! Running shorts are key to keeping cool and comfy during these hot summer months.

Got a long overdue haircut today…its been about 6 months! I got it cut right after we got married and have neglected it ever since. You know when your brush stops moving its time to get a cut :)

Off to work! The Husband is making dinner tonight...can't wait for his next veggie creation

No comments:

Post a Comment