Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Long time coming

I have taken a long hiatus from my blog and have missed it soooooo much! I love writing about Food, Exercise and Life! A lot has happened since October but I will try and not fill you in all at once.  

We had a busy weekend with family in town and catching up but I did have the chance to make a homemade Vegan Lasagna. I started with making Vegan Ricotta cheese which is a mix of tofu, vegan cream cheese, nutritional yeast and spices!


Layer it up!!



Really Concentrating...


Directions for my Hubby!

Rooney looking on wondering what is taking so long in the kitchen

Sunday Hike in Great Falls, VA along Difficult Run, Amazing views and Beautiful weather! We really are creating an adventure dog who can't stand not having daily activity. 




1 comment: